By submitting an application to Tartu College, you are agreeing with all the terms of the occupancy conditions at Tartu College.
- A DEPOSIT by credit card, cash, money order, certified cheque, or travellers cheques, IS REQUIRED TO SECURE A ROOM RESERVATION.
Once a room is reserved by deposit at Tartu College, THIS DEPOSIT WILL BE USED FOR THE LAST MONTH'S RENT.
- Rent is due the 1st day of each month - payable at the the Tartu College Rental Office, (Monday thru Friday, 9 am to 4 pm). Only cheques will taken at the Front Desk (7 days a week, 8:00 am - 11 pm).
- Toronto Fire Department regulations state that rooms are for ONE individual (except doubles), therefore OVERNIGHT GUEST ARE NOT ALLOWED!
- Tartu College is a SMOKE FREE residence. NO SMOKING is permitted anywhere in the building or within 9 meters of any entrance.
- NO SUBLEASE allowed without TARTU COLLEGE permission - otherwise immediate expulsion from residence.
- Transfer of room on the request of resident, if possible, will include a fee of $50.00 to be paid before transfer.
- An ADMINISTRATION FEE of $20.00 will be ADDED to your monthly rent, if it is not paid by the 5th business day of the month.
- As the room is reserved from 1st day of September/January, monthly rental payment is for the complete month, regardless of move in date.
- For Fall Term move-in, no refund of deposit for room cancellation after July 31. For Winter Term move-in, no refund of deposit for room cancellation after December 29. Cancellation before July 31, or December 29, $200 from paid deposit.
- No refund of first month's rent after receipt of room key.
- 60 days written notice is required to terminate a rental period longer than one month, without any penalty.
- Deposit is used for last month (December, April or later).
- School term room cancellation fee, without 60 days written notice, is $400.00.
- CHECK IN anytime after 16:00 hrs, CHECK OUT before 10:00 hrs
- Violation of TARTU COLLEGE "Rules and Regulations" and/or "Rental Conditions" may grounds for immediate expulsion.