- Students,(minimum age 18), applying to Tartu College for the fall and winter, or fall only school term accommodations, must at minimum plan to stay for 4 months. Preference will be given to students who apply for 8 months, a full school year.
- Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis, (one application per person), with a deposit of one (1)month's rent via one of the Payment Options given below (**). This deposit ($800 to $1070) becomes your last month's rent. No room will be reserved without a deposit.
- Applications for the fall and winter terms will be accepted in person, beginning April 18, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. at the Rental Office, 310 Bloor St. West.
- Online applications for students OUTSIDE of the Greater Toronto Area will be accepted beginning 12 noon, April 20 2017. Priority will be given to students living at a greater distance from Toronto (i.e. Vancouver, Sudbury, Oakville, etc.). If/when a room is reserved, a deposit ($800 to $1070 - used for last month's rent) is required.
Rooms are not confirmed unless a deposit has been received!
- Online applications will be accepted commencing April 21, 2017, 9:00 a.m. for students living in the Greater Toronto Area.
- For Fall/Winter Term move in:
When you move into Tartu College, you must pay the first month's rent, via one of the Payment Options given below (**). PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS IN ADDITION TO THE DEPOSIT PAID WITH YOUR APPLICATION. (The DEPOSIT will be used for your last month's rent.)
No building access fobs or keys will be issued until first month's rent is paid, and no refund of first month rent after receipt of room key. For December or April move out, the deposit is used as the last rental payment for the complete month regardless of move out date.
ALL ROOM INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE UPON ARRIVAL. Tartu shall try to accommodate requests for room location, suitemates, etc. HOWEVER, Tartu College cannot guarantee that all requests can be met!
Rent payment includes heat, water, electricity and the in-house, hard wired cable internet service.
By submitting an application to Tartu College, you confirm that you have read all of Tartu's Student Information, Rental Conditions, and Rules and Regulations, and you are in agreement with all of Tartu's Student Information, Rental Conditions, and Rules and Regulations. You also agree that if you break any of Tartu's rental conditions as documented in Tartu's Student Information, Rental Conditions, and Rules and Regulations, you may be subject to a nominal fine. However if your offside behavior continues, you may be evicted from the Tartu College Student Residence.
- Room is reserved from 1st day of the month so rent is for the complete month, regardless of actual move in date.
- No refund of deposit for room cancellation after July 31/December 29. Cancellation prior to July 31/December 29, $200 administration fee from deposit.
- As fall and winter semester reservations are for four months, if moving out in December or April, deposit is used as the last rental payment for the complete month regardless of the actual move out date.